Project ManagerView All
PG&Co is seeking a Project Manager. The Project Manager will be expected to serve as a brand steward to ensure the work is meeting client and agency standards. We are seeking a Project Manager to join our growing team.
- Scheduling/Timeline Development and Management
- Project Prioritization
- Workflow/Process Improvement
- Quality/Risk Management
What You Will Do
- Partner with department leadership (Senior Account Manager, Creative Director, Production + more) to streamline project workflow for day-to-day, as well as long term planning in a highly efficient manner.
- Find solutions to complex problems in high-pressure situations and communicate to all appropriate team members.
- Independently manage several workflows that will require a meticulous sense of detail and understanding of the overall brand strategy and vision.
- Track project resources, scopes, finances and risks on a daily and weekly basis.
- Be a positive and leading force on the team, ready to tackle any project head on.
- Managing office administrative functions including reception, mail, office supplies, and internal office moves.
- Manages Employees payroll and time-sheets approvals and submissions · Oversees companyon-boarding and off-boarding processes
- Maintaining employee handbook and company policy updates
- Crafting new processes and maintaining existing practices that facilitate employee growth and employee engagement
- Oversees hiring processes for administrative staff, including writing job descriptions, managing recruitment initiatives, maintaining timely communication with prospects, and interviewing for entry level positions.
Who You Are
- 2-3 years of project management, production or product management experience
- Excellent communication skills and a strong team work ethic
- Proficient in the use of Apple and Microsoft Office applications and project planning platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required
- Working knowledge of Creative and Technical programs tools a plus
- Agency experience desired
- Ability to collaborate remotely and actively communicate with other offices
- Experience with anti-bias and related trainings
- Experience handling confidential data
- Proven ability to facilitate traditional human resource functions with an eye for maximizing employee engagement
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent people and leadership skills that inspire others in a shared purpose