Account DirectorView All
PG&Co is seeking an Account Director. The Account Director will drive the process and details, and lead tactical plans. The main objective for the account director is to provide outstanding and satisfying experiences for clients and customers. They take ownership for the delivery of quality in work that meets the client’s needs and addresses their business problems.
• Manage day-to-day client relationship
• Sell new project ideas that align with customer and brand goals
• Support new business initiatives
• Take ownership of the financials for clients including forecasts, budgets and investments
• Align business with the appropriate staff
• Have broad understanding of client’s Industry and customer needs
What You Will Do
• Partner with department leadership (Senior Account Manager, Creative Director, Production + more) to streamline project workflow for day-to-day, as well as long term planning in a highly efficient manner.
• Find solutions to complex problems in high-pressure situations and communicate to all appropriate team members.
• Demonstrate micro and macro knowledge of the client’s business by continuous research of brand, its categories, and competitors
• Oversight of campaign development and management
• Responsible for the development of the highest quality of creative work by sharing knowledge of the client/business/brand and demonstrating strong creative judgment
• Ensure smooth running of finances and administrative systems
• Overseeing of resources; through identifying creative talent, scope building and management of hours per project
• Problem solves day-to-day account issues as needed
• Look for additional business opportunities for agency and growth opportunities for clients
• Own the proposal building process and partner with Founder on new business calls to walk potential clients through deliverables, recommendations and methodology
• Ensure timely delivery of services to clients by partnering with project manager on timelines and scope
• Set team goals and objectives (balancing client, company, and team needs)
• Ensure strong team unity and ways of working (optimization)
• Building and maintaining client relationships (providing superior customer service)
• Proactively keep abreast of industry trends and share knowledge with team
• Creating healthy boundaries between the creative team and client by being proactive on scope and managing client expectations.
• Work on building/refining internal structures to set us up for success and streamline the onboarding process for new team members
Who You Are
• 7-10 years of agency experience
• Excellent communication skills and a strong team work ethic
• Experience managing and growing teams
• Excellent communication, presentation and pitching skills;
• Excels at bringing internal teams together, harnessing and delivering the best work for clients;
• Fluent with internal and external communications at a senior level;
• Self-starter, positive, and able to work in a fast-paced environment;
• Comfortable working remotely
Apply on LinkedIn.